viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2022

Audiobooks. Are they worth it?

When we are young, we all start listening from our family a homemade version of audiobooks. We get into the story, we imagine in detail  everything that happens. 

Then we learn how to read. But, what happens when books are heavy, big and not too numerous? many  people lose the entusiasm. There come the audiobooks with human voices, with sintetic voices, and the specialized  apps and projects for blind perssons. Now, after a big expansion of technological resources I can choose, so I frequently read with my favorite  sintetic voice  at the speed that I prefer. I trie to share this audiobooks with peopple around me. They can see, but is also a good way to read wile cleaning the house or going to work. I started listening recorded short stories with human voices at the computation class in a school for the blind, once or twice a week. Then I got a flash memory and I could take the stories with me, for the first time with a sintetic voice. I got recorder devices that I used for reading, and now I can read wit my phone. In some situations I prefer reading in braille, like comedi books, or in books that have famous frases or short sentences to think about. Audiobooks are really useful for novels and long stories. I like reading  mistery, suspence, fantasy and  Writers  from  the nineteenth century such  as  Conan Doyle, Dumas or Poe. With the sintetic voice  I understand everything I read, and I read many books a year!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario